Friday, February 14, 2014

Ch-ch-ch changes!

If you've been able to make it to the studio in between snowstorms, you've noticed that my teaching area looks a bit different. We've decided that a play room for Natalie was in order to... well, in order to keep the rest of our house in order! Naturally, this project meant rearranging quite a bit of furniture, etc.

Also, in what is perhaps a desperate plea for spring to arrive, I'm also doing a bit of spring cleaning online. My website is undergoing a facelift which I hope to launch within the next month or two. I am also working on updating this here blog so you'll note that things have been rearranged a bit here, as well. Please bear with me during this process!

My goal is to make both the website and the learning space more creative environments to explore.

Keep warm!
Jennifer